Our Philosophy & Approach To Sleep…
At Baby Sleep Goals, we provide families with the education, tools, and support that they need to help their child reach long-term sleep success!
why you should
Work With Us
we think it’s important to…
Consider Your Child’s Unique Temperament
Babies are really one of a kind, so it’s important that we consider that when teaching them independent sleep. Helping parents understand their baby’s unique traits can help to create an understanding as to why certain methods of sleep training are very hard to implement. Since no two babies are the same we do not believe in a one-size fits all approach to sleep, leaving a child to cry for extended periods of time or asking something of you we wouldn’t do with our own children!
we think it’s important to place…
Realistic Expectations on Families & Children
At Baby Sleep Goals we take a realistic approach to sleep for not just the child, but we also place realistic expectations on the parents/caregivers. When expectations aren’t realistic it’s pretty easy to only see what isn’t progressing with your child’s sleep habits/patterns, instead of what is! We also reference the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, you’re on track with your child’s sleep, and the other 20% allows for flexibility. It’s just not realistic to expect families to stay on track with sleep 100% of the time, and we totally understand that! We know that not everyday is going to be perfect, and we strive to take the guesswork out of your family’s sleep struggles in a way that works for everyone!
we think it’s important to remain…
Passionate & Understanding
As a parent, I know how impactful sleep is to a family. While many families strive to have children that sleep well, we’re not going to make a family uncomfortable to reach a sleep solution. Rest assured I’d never ask a family to do something with their child that I wouldn’t personally do myself. We do not believe in leaving a child to “cry-it-out,” although there will more than likely be some tears throughout the process. Babies communicate by crying, and often protest change. Let’s be honest, most adults don’t like change either, right?! But, we’d all have to agree that sometimes change is necessary in order to see growth/progress. At Baby Sleep Goals, we are very passionate in helping families get back on track to great sleep. We all know a well-rested baby is a happy baby, which ultimately leads to a happy family!
we think it’s important to use…
At Baby Sleep Goals we place focus on conducting science-based research, so that we make sure we’re making evidence-based decisions on sleep. As we work together, you’ll learn baby sleep science and obtain a clear understanding as to why certain approaches and recommendations are being provided to you. In addition, we will also prepare you for what’s to come in your child’s development so that we can help you plan for potential sleep challenges that may arise in the future as your child continues to grow and learn new things.
want to hear…
What Other Families Have To Say?
from rested families
Connecting with Juanita was one of the biggest blessings. She is kind, down to earth, relatable and most importantly, compassionate. Her advice has helped cure not just my little one’s naps, but also helped my family overcome multiple night wakings and I’m forever grateful.
I was desperate for more sleep and Juanita just told me what to do so I didn’t have to try to figure it out on my own. I can see the passion she has for helping babies and mamas get better sleep.
I didn’t think my son was capable of sleeping through the night and I thought I’d be waking up several times throughout the night the rest of my life. I’m happy I found Baby Sleep Goals. We are all getting much better rest and I have more energy than I’ve had in a long time.
Finding Baby Sleep Goals was a dream. I needed help getting my baby to nap better. I spent hours and hours reading and researching what to do. I read several books on how to fix our sleep issues yet nothing worked. Once I had Juanita to answer my questions in real time, everything seemed to fall into place. Now we are more rested and life is simply better.