I will help build a custom schedule for your child that will be sent to your email inbox.
It will include the following:
- Recommendations for awake windows, nap timings and ideal bedtime;
- Suggestions for mealtimes/feedings to promote healthy sleep;
- Bedtime and naptime routine checklist suggestions;
- Total sleep needs based on the child’s age.
Once you purchase, you’ll have a few questions sent to your email. Once you complete and submit those, I’ll get started on your child’s custom schedule! You will receive the customized schedule within 48 hours from the time you submit the completed questions.
There are no refunds or exchanges on this resource.
Is your child waking in the morning before 6 a.m. and it’s becoming overwhelming?
When your child wakes up at 3:30, 4, or 5 a.m., it can be tough, especially because you’re probably already feeling exhausted. BUT, don’t worry! There’s good news! There are ways to overcome the early-morning risings and get your child on track to at least sleep until 6 a.m., and this guide will show you how.
Here’s what’s included in this 30+ page guide:
- Why early morning risings often occur
- The importance of setting solid sleep foundations
- Understanding awake windows
- Total hours of day/night sleep (by age)
- Number of total naps per day needed (for each age group)
- Sample schedules
- Understanding naptime
Let’s put your baby’s early risings in the rear view mirror!
This product is digital and is not eligible for a refund.