How To Troubleshoot Early Morning Risings
Is your child waking in the morning before 6 a.m. and it’s becoming overwhelming?
When your child wakes up at 3:30, 4, or 5 a.m., it can be tough, especially because you’re probably already feeling exhausted. BUT, don’t worry! There’s good news! There are ways to overcome the early-morning risings and get your child on track to at least sleep until 6 a.m., and this guide will show you how.
Here’s what’s included in this 30+ page guide:
- Why early morning risings often occur
- The importance of setting solid sleep foundations
- Understanding awake windows
- Total hours of day/night sleep (by age)
- Number of total naps per day needed (for each age group)
- Sample schedules
- Understanding naptime
Let’s put your baby’s early risings in the rear view mirror!
This product is digital and is not eligible for a refund.