Do you put your child down for a nap and look forward to time you get to yourself, only to find that as fast as you grab a quick bite to eat and sit down that your child is awake after just 30 minutes (or less)?
When your child doesn’t nap well, it can seem like you can’t catch a break during the day. Parents need naptime to go well for not just the child, but also themselves because without it, you have limited freedom! This guide will help you troubleshoot your child’s short naps and provide you with strategy and understanding for navigating short naps to get your child back on track to longer lasting naps! It’s for ages 4 months to 5 years!
Here’s what’s included in this 40+ page guide:
- How to understand awake windows
- Total hours of day/night sleep for children (by age)
- Number of total naps per day needed (0-18 months+)
- Sample schedules
- How to navigate naptime
- Setting solid sleep foundations
- Tips for keeping everyone that handles your child on the same page
- Tips for establishing a naptime routine
- A naptime training strategy
- Tips for navigating short naps
- What to do when your toddler rejects naps
- The transition from 2 naps to 1
Let’s get your child on track to great naps so you can have the flexibility you deserve!
This product is digital and is not eligible for a refund.